Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Flash (swf) in Virtual DJ - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
XNTH isn't really suitable for the kind of things we are doing here though I'm afraid.

Posted Sat 10 Apr 10 @ 7:55 pm
He bails out again!! whats with you walter? anyways...anyone who would like to get a copy of g-force & whitecap plus 10 new sonique files in a pack should contact me.you will be downloadin from Gigatribe.com so you need to set that up....

Posted Sat 10 Apr 10 @ 8:49 pm
wallterHome userMember since 2010
@SBDJ: Definitely, my man! A cure for my eyes tired of crappy visualisations...
@Tracker: I didn't bailed out of anything, SBDJ told you that his swf plugin is on the way out, so you have to wait. I was trying to make a shortcut over Text2Screen plugins, but iWall is useless and Firetext is out of my reach. Maybe you could try Firetext (that last version with Flash support) and some of my .swf examples and post it here as a pic.
Sonique files are very rare, Sonique2 files are mostly incompatible with VDJ, Soundspectrum visuals allways shows stupid adds, even if you buy it... Flash .swf is cool cause you can make it yourself, insert your own logo or whatever, effects are stunning and sharp on screen... Imagine visuals without pixelation... that's it.

Posted Sun 11 Apr 10 @ 3:16 am
Walter my boy! If you think you got something new or better,then by all means do it! dont bail out because of a bit of complications..If you have to buy a Licenced Vdj version well...this is a serious DJ software,not a toy..though its fun at the same time...Life its full of challenges...and one takes care of them one at a time..anddd...Oh forget that..he,he...heres the funny....I LUV SBDJ! (as you know him)...it was him who first helped me with my problem here. that was that I could'nt open the DJ CEL's certified Pack of soniques (we had a bad batch prior so he sorted out the bad ones.) SBDJ told me the problem had to be at my end,that made me use a different setting with winrar and WHOALA! i got it opened..ha..now that I got passed that..Humm...is'nt that funny?...Oh nevermind !! gotta go back to the workbench Kiddies !!

Posted Sun 11 Apr 10 @ 8:01 am
Tracker, thanks for support. I'm not bailing anything nor I'm stuck with complications. It's just you, people. Scared to death if anyone would steal something from your community and so on. I could get hacked VDJ anytime, torrents are full of it, but I don't need it, really! All things important to me are available with demo version of VDJ 6.0.7. I installed it, got Sonique vis working, enabled Soundspectrum vis working, anyone can do it. Golden side of shareware! If anyone's using VDJ for daily or DJ basis, buying license is ok. But, I am only willing to try it's flash posibilities, that's all. My research of using Flash over Firetext could spare a lot of time to SBDJ, man's got a bunch of things to do. If someone finds out that Firetext enables using Flash in VDJ, why would he work on it any more? There are plenty of other plugins waiting... But I'm afraid it's the same thing as with iWall... restricted support.

Posted Sun 11 Apr 10 @ 9:54 am
Hi Wallter,

After your continue requests I just thought... "why not? we have that feature, and we own the software!" let's give it a try, will be just 5 minutes, so here you have the result in a png; yeah we added a bit more extra, we set your black backround as chroma/colorkey and I'm playing a video behind ;) hope you like it...

Posted Sun 11 Apr 10 @ 10:11 am
Finally, Firetext! Oh, man you were faster than me, I connected trial VDJ with trial Firetext, everythig works just fine, but that disabled movie import was just a pain ;-). Here's the pic, anyway not important any more...

http://www.freepicsupload.com/pics/phpL0UtLH-fttest.jpg

Guess this topic ain't important any more, too. I'll stick to your posts about Firetext, it's getting interesting...

Posted Sun 11 Apr 10 @ 10:53 am
wallter wrote :
Finally, Firetext! Oh, man you were faster than me, I connected trial VDJ with trial Firetext, everythig works just fine, but that disabled movie import was just a pain ;-). Here's the pic, anyway not important any more...

http://www.freepicsupload.com/pics/phpL0UtLH-fttest.jpg

Guess this topic ain't important any more, too. I'll stick to your posts about Firetext, it's getting interesting...

Walter, in order to have that movie feature enabled from FireText Suite - and others as well - you need a trial or a paid license from FireText International, and for us to send that for VDJ FT Plugin, you must prove you're a legal VirtualDJ license holder.
Regarding your acid comments about our support, I guess you can see now is not exactly about what you mention in your last post, we do care a lot about our customers, even if they are running free plugin version.

Posted Sun 11 Apr 10 @ 11:07 am
Don't look at that as you were posted this pic only for me... Thanks, man... but as I see myself mainly as an multimedia artist, I'm not standing behind mixing place. I'll recommend your software to many people involved in this bussines... And they will trust me, cause I always check twice... but you know that already :-))

Posted Sun 11 Apr 10 @ 11:23 am

Hey Wallter, thanks for the thumbs up!! We really like what we achieve for the VDJ community, hope everyone give it a try on this and other new cool features we added as well.

Posted Sun 11 Apr 10 @ 1:27 pm
O.K. makes sense Walter ,..keep at it !!!

Posted Sun 11 Apr 10 @ 11:09 pm
I'm glad to say that my search is over. Those guys from Firetext did a great job. Newest version of Firetext is really enabling swf reproduction. Swf's are totally transparent over video, not bluring at all.
See for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn9kpxugaWQ

Posted Thu 29 Apr 10 @ 4:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)