Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem starting 3.0 Trial Version

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I installed the 3.0 trial version and when i try to start the program, it always says :
"Virtual DJ will now connect to the internet and check if a new version is available. You can disable this action in the CONFIG menu at any time" and then it does nothing after that. it just closes and doesnt start the program. I checked my task manager and i see that virtual dj trial.exe is in there, but it does nothing afterwards. I have windows XP, and i think i have the right specs for this to run. I have 1.4 ghz comp with over 300 megs of ram, an Nvida video card and a nVida sound card as well. any help would be appericated.

Posted Tue 24 May 05 @ 2:32 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It's your firewall i think

Posted Tue 24 May 05 @ 1:36 pm
hkmalikHome userMember since 2005
I'm experiencing a very strange problem in the trial version 3.0
I installed it 2 days ago. Initially it had 21 days as the trial period and was working fine. The next day I uninstalled it and then installled it again cause "vinnyl scratch" was program was not starting properly because of some lame encoder which it could not fine....That was the reason that uninstalled it thinking that perhaps it did not install perfectly the first time.

Anyway after the reinstallation after one day, its says 1 day left for trial period and STRANGLY SOMETHING REALLY STRANG IS GOING ON THAT EVERYTIME I START THE PROGRAM IT SHUTS DOWN AUTOMATICALLY AFTER APPROXIMATELY 2 MINUTES. During those 2 minutes, there is no problem in the functionality of the program.

Plz let me know as to what the problem could be in the REDUCTIONTION OF TRIAL DAYS & SHUTTING DOWN OF THE PROGRAM AUTOMATICALLY.

Immediate help and advice will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards.

Posted Sun 17 Jul 05 @ 9:09 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have you tried some "special" version before ?

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 10:51 am
lol Clax!

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 5:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)