Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: A more stable 3.0 is out...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Sun 22 May 05 @ 7:46 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
we like it of course!

Posted Sun 22 May 05 @ 8:11 pm
Just got the 3.0 update.. seems 2.1 was somewhat of a teaser, and a quick fieldtest..;^)

Video performance is much better now, on my Acer laptop MPG1 playback is almost at full framerate and quite useable. MPG2 playback is still quite jerky (while being better on same hardware using other DJ software)

I seem to not be able to find the transitions though, where did you guys hide them? And what's with the VirtualDJ logo on the playback screen? I would think stuff like that belongs in an unregistered shareware program, not a payed for product.

I did manage to crash VDJ by clicking options in the video TAB while playback is in progress, I think you should either wait with execution of these changes untill it is safe to do so or not allow changes unless safe.

Posted Sun 22 May 05 @ 9:08 pm
the transitions are buttons 1,2,3,4 under the video preview window, in the new default skin

Posted Sun 22 May 05 @ 9:50 pm
For some odd reason I do not get the video preview..

Other then that I must take back the MPG2 part on my earlier post.. as it turns out I did not have the adaptor plugged into the AC so the laptop was running on batteries... and still managed to output perfectly useable MPG1 video.. With the laptop on AC MP@ and DVD rips at dvd resolutions playback just fine..

now back to finding the video preview window..;^)

Oh.. and contraty to the 2.1 release this one does not work when the 2nd display is in 16bit mode, it has to be in 32bit mode..

Posted Sun 22 May 05 @ 10:40 pm
The new (default) 3.0 skin is not in the installer..

Posted Sun 22 May 05 @ 11:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)