Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: VDJ 6.0.1 - questions about camera plugin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i have question about my camera function i run a karaoke show and would like to put my singers on camera with the karaoke words overlayed over the camera
cant figure it out how to do it or if i can do it with my 6.0.1

so any input would be nice or any suggestions

Posted Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 12:32 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
if you are a pro user you can download the free Firetext plugin that has that feature it's called PIP (picture in picture) little demo for you to see, but i used a tv feed and not a cam just so i could show the functions of it.

hope it helps.

Posted Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 1:01 pm
thank you i was just looking at that

Posted Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 1:21 pm
okay any other way i can get it downloaded for some reason its saying my liscense wont allow me so any other way

Posted Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 1:35 pm

Posted Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 1:42 pm
i did buy this one legit but never came to site, okay so where will i find my liscense on it so i can input it here on the site
i found where i need to put my liscense so i got to find it on my vdj

Posted Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 1:45 pm
if you haven't your license to hand, put a ticket into support explaining the situation, also supply relevant information when purchased etc as much as you can really which will help them to quickly verify your license.

jpwill be able to give you more help on that subject though.

Posted Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 1:55 pm
thank you , so i guess i ask is now is why cant i find my liscense in my program file. or am i looking in the wrong place

and u firetext guys just DLed your demo from site i like what i see so far, thats some cool features u got

now i got to find my liscense so i can get the firetext plugin since that video feature is literally last thing i need for my business

Posted Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 1:59 pm
thanks for the compliment, we think it's cool to, lol. well as i said if you didn't register when you originally purchased VDJ they will have records of the sale, they will just need dates and i suppose which card you paid on, maybes your own records will help with this.

just a little add on to the above, if you think it's cool now your gonna love our next release, i'll be releasing information on that shortly, now go find that purchase receipt.

Posted Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 2:04 pm
ok cool let me send them a ticket, since i really need this plugin instead of buying seperate hardware to video mix and he got me wondering about this 6.0.7
guess this explains why i could never dl plugins when i clicked the dl plugins in the VDJ program

Posted Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 2:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)