Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Recording problem in version 2.1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Juice18PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hey guys listen I have a problem when it come to recording with vdj version 2.1 I like to record my mix in split tracks so I use the cross fader split feature. When I play my mix after being recorded there is a second of silence between the tracks And the audio quality is low it sounds as if it was a radio music. I didn't had this problem with the last version. Until I updated the software. There is also a few skipping seconds when I push play for the second track the first track skipps a second or two I only hear this after it has been recorded. Not in real time while Im recording everything sounds soomth and clean no skipping.
I try recording everything In one big track mix I still have the skipping problem when I push play for the second track
Do you guys think there is something to with the wave display because sometimes I noticed that when I press play at the second track the wave display seems to freeze like a beat or two but the music plays smooth no skipping in music.

Any Thoughts
Thanks guys from VDJ

DJ Juice

Posted Thu 19 May 05 @ 1:35 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
change your "reactivty" setting in the confi -> general to medium and report back.

Posted Thu 19 May 05 @ 2:07 am
Juice18PRO InfinityMember since 2005
It work perfectly no more skipping when I press play for the second channel and I also fix the audio quality.
But I still have a problem with the splitting feature with the crosfader there is a second of silence between both tracks It totaly sucks because the music doesn't mix smoothly as it should. The last version of VDJ before 2.1 came out my mixes where perfect no silence between tracks.
If there was a way to have the options from the past version on the new 2.1 when it comes to spliting the mix in track or if I just need to adjust my settings I would really be happy totaly with version 2.1
The best mixing software out there
Thanx Team

Dj Juice

Posted Sat 21 May 05 @ 12:07 am
ScubaayPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey Everyone!

I just recently updated my version to most recent version. I like look and ease of the new skin. It looks and sounds great. However, when I go to record a mix and then play it back, it sounds like day and night. the in production mix sounds like it should and the saved played back version sounds like it's been heavily filtered. I've tried looking at settings to see if any adjustments have to be made and have not been able to find any. So I unistalled the updated version and reinstalled the older version, but now I can't get it to record, even though I am clicking on record. Any suggestions???? I have thought about formatting my computer. But I want to leave that as the last resort. Please help.

Thanks.....

Scubaau

Posted Sat 21 May 05 @ 4:48 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)