Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I have a problem here!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

FuskitPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Alright guys, I got a problem. I recently got my RMX and timecodes to start using my turntables I got awhile back, and everything set up fine. Timecode input, headphone outputs, and ASIO soundcard set to Hercules RMX (ASIO selected in the main menu with RMX selected in the drop down). no problems the last 10 times I have done this......then tonight I go to hook everything up, and when I select ASIO it doesn't let me select the Hercules RMX and when I do it gives me an ASIO error, it will only let me select ASIO4all. but if I select Hercules RMX as my soundcard and not ASIO it works fine. So my question is, do I say the hell with it it works fine the other way leave it be? Or is this a bigger problem than I am seeing here.

I am using VDJ 6.0.5, have all the latest drivers for ASIO and the RMX, running on an HP pavilion DV5-1125nr entertainment laptop, vista, 4GB ram, 250GB HDD.

I haven't had a problem with this until tonight, but like I said, if I select the RMX as my soundcard and not ASIO, it worked fine (practiced with it for about 3 hrs with no problems). So again, leave it or find out whats with the ASIO not letting me select the RMX? Any help would be appreciated in this matter. Thanks in advance for your help.

Michael

Posted Tue 02 Mar 10 @ 3:55 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Did you had ASIO4all installed previous to this problem happening ?

Both the Rmx ASIO driver and ASIO4all SHOULD normally be able to coexist on the same computer, but I remember some cases where ASIO4all would prevent the Rmx ASIO from working properly if it was installed.

Otherwise, try the following:

- Start > Run, and type:

regsvr32 hdjasiou.dll

then click ok.

you should get a message saying that the module was registered.

Go the the DJ control panel, set the audio mode to ASIO, then launch VDJ and see if the ASIO driver is available.

Posted Tue 02 Mar 10 @ 7:42 am
Yes ASIO4all was on here before the problem started, I will give what you said a try and keep you posted.

Michael

Posted Tue 02 Mar 10 @ 6:25 pm
PROBLEM SOLVED!!! thanks man.

Michael

Posted Tue 02 Mar 10 @ 10:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)