Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HOME\PROFESSIONAL EDITION USER

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

kenixxxHome userMember since 2004
Can anyone tell me the difference between home edition user and professional edition user?
I'd like to know that because I'd like to buy the software and download the effects and plug-ins.
On the one hand, I've noticed that some of them can be downloaded just by professional users but on the other hand if I try to buy the sofware from this website there's the possibility to buy just the standard version at the price of $129.

thanks for your help

Posted Wed 18 May 05 @ 10:45 pm

Posted Wed 18 May 05 @ 11:20 pm
Thanks for your answer but this actually doesn't help me to understand. I have already the hercules dj console and the software which is provided with it (VDJ 1.08). If I bought from this website the standard VDJ version what would I be? home or professional edition user?

Posted Thu 19 May 05 @ 12:17 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Using the Comparison Chart recommended earlier:

DJMixStation3 and AtomixMP3 would be considered the Home Editions
VirtualDJ (current ver 2.1) is considered the Professional Edition

Hope this helps.

cstoll

Posted Thu 19 May 05 @ 1:14 am
Thanks for your answer.
But I have another question :-)
In the italian forum It's said that it's awaible VirtualDJ Pro. But if u follow the link your are in the page of the XP10 controller for VirtualDJ which is hardware and nothing is said about the software.
So I wonder If the Virtualdj 2.1 version is provided with the controller or not.

thanks always

Posted Thu 19 May 05 @ 10:58 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you do not get vdj with hardware. as you know you get 1.0x with Dj Console. if you want to have full version you have to buy it here: http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/

with xp10 you get Bison software. it is like vdj but far away from it by functions.

Dj Nikki

Posted Thu 19 May 05 @ 11:43 am
thanks for your answer :-)

Posted Thu 26 May 05 @ 11:30 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you are welcome =)
hope to see you as full member

Dj Nikki

Posted Fri 27 May 05 @ 8:51 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)