Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Audio 2 DJ + Hercules Steel + VDJ, Unable to config

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones
Sound Card: Asio - Audio 2 DJ Master 1 & 2, Headphones 3 & 4

Ok, my problems are this:
While Deck A and B both are playing:

While Crossfader is Left - Only hear left deck
While Crossfader is Right - Hear Both Tracks
The Volume Deck A when all the way down still hear track A
The Volume Deck B when all the way down, Deck B Silent as intended.
The Headphones Volume Control seems to be acting as a master gain, and while that is turned all the way down the channel gains will still control the volume in my headphones.
While just listening in headphones the crossfader acts like the cue/mix button. I.E. Sliding the crossfader to the other channel will make the music get softer and then eventually fade out.

Very frustrating, this controller is new to me so I dont quite get it but everything is so far off its very much unusable right now. I couldnt limp through a performance with this.

Posted Sun 28 Feb 10 @ 2:02 pm
Did you map it yourself or used default mapper from vdj ? which version are you running ?

Posted Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 6:05 am
I think I just used a default mapper from the CD, I had to uninstall and reinstall once, the first time I think I downloaded a newer version.

, currently on a trial version of 6.X? Was familiar with it from when I tried it with my Denons on my PC I thought that might work better than the older version 5 that was included.

A semi related question, if I upgrade to the pro version, will the files I have renamed, added bpms and things like that be able to transfer to the pro version? I dont expect them to work with version 5, but what about newer versions?

Posted Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 10:28 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)