Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Archive of Older Versions for download?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there a link to download version 5.x still?

I just set up my old system as a "backup" system and version 6 isn't playing nice for some reason.
I used version 5 on this with WinXP before getting my new system and it used to work fine.

Posted Thu 18 Feb 10 @ 1:38 pm
Just create a support ticket specififying the version you want and the teamers will add it to your download centre.

Posted Thu 18 Feb 10 @ 1:40 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I put 5.2.1 VV in your download center.

Posted Fri 19 Feb 10 @ 10:42 am
Thanks Rick!

Posted Fri 19 Feb 10 @ 11:42 am
mp3jrick wrote :
I put 5.2.1 VV in your download center.

Could you do that for windows based systems as well. I have been having problems that have not been resolved and until they are I think it best to run the older version.

Posted Sat 27 Feb 10 @ 11:30 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Done

Posted Sun 28 Feb 10 @ 6:37 am
mp3jrick wrote :
Done

Thank You!

Posted Sun 28 Feb 10 @ 7:41 am
I am operating on a iBook G4 with an 1.33 GhZ PPC. Could you make available, a version that would work on my computer please?

Posted Mon 08 Aug 11 @ 1:22 pm
I don't think that's possible unless you are a registered user, but I may be wrong .....

It may be possible to find an older demo version somewhere on the web on one of the old version archive sites.

Keith

Posted Mon 08 Aug 11 @ 1:29 pm
Sorry, MacOS Tiger is a very old operating system and is not supported by VirtualDJ.

If your Mac is Intel-based then you will need to upgrade it to the latest Snow Leopard (10.6)

If it has a Power PC (PPC) processor then you will need to purchase a new computer. PPC (PowerPC) processor is very old architecture and is not supported by VirtualDJ.

NOTE: There has never been a trial of free version that is compatible with this obsolete architecture. However, some older MIDI controllers such as Hercules RMX and Steel come with older versions of VirtualDJ LE/Console Edition that are compatible.

Posted Tue 09 Aug 11 @ 4:18 am
Hi there m looking for virtual dj 4 for mac.do u guys still hv tat version?

Posted Tue 21 Jul 15 @ 12:07 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The only currently downloadable versions are v7 and v8.

Posted Tue 21 Jul 15 @ 12:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)