Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Loop Out 2.01 starts randomly

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

sah602PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hey Guys and Gals, this plug in is one of the best plug-ins to transition from one song to another. The only thing that worries me, is that sometimes after using this plug-in, and loading an entirely new song in that same deck, the new song once played will do the loop out effect all on it's own randomly. Makes for a tough time when everyone is looking at the dj wondering why you "echoed" out of a song that everyone is dancing to. I have done a search and can't find any post on this problem........anyone have a clue how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Posted Wed 10 Feb 10 @ 6:21 pm
This can happen with some older effects if you either pause the track before the effect has completed or the song runs out before it completes.

In both these cases, the effect can remain activated. If OPTIONS -> FX Reset on Load is not enabled, then when you load the next song on the deck, the effect will still be active and will trigger again once the song reaches the exact point where you triggered it previously.

To avoid this, either turn on OPTIONS -> FX Reset on Load or make sure that the effect is disabled (Go to Effects -> Sound Effects and click on it in the list.)

Posted Wed 10 Feb 10 @ 7:04 pm
sah602PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thanks jpboggis!! I will give this a shot! I have been using VDJ for some time now, and I still learn new things about this bad a** program!!

Posted Thu 11 Feb 10 @ 8:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)