Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Dj Stickers (Your Opinion)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys I just purchased couple vdj dj stickers from the store to place on my laptop/Gear. I also purchased these keyboard dj stickers from a site which claim to be trademark atomix production stickers. How true is that?The link is at the bottom. How many of you rock the official vdj sticker on your laptops? Any Pics of dj stickers?

http://www.4keyboard.com/virtual-dj-keyboard-sticker-p-210.html

Posted Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 9:56 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I have some of these http://www.cafepress.com/Virtualdj.204101681 on a few of my road cases. I also have other manufacturers decals on the same cases, usually cord cases. I do have one VDJ decal on my headphone case along with one of these....

Posted Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 10:05 pm
Thats pretty sweet TearEmUp. I bought that same vdj sticker a while ago to place on my laptop. Where did you buy the custom made decal? Looks great.

Posted Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 10:36 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Made it myself so, thanks for the compliment... ;-)

Posted Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 10:42 pm
I made this custom laptop skin for my mac. I went here to find the template and i upload my own back ground.. http://www.skinit.com/

Posted Wed 03 Feb 10 @ 12:58 am
Thats muy muy caliente, "Caliente",lol Real Creative.Love it.

Posted Wed 03 Feb 10 @ 9:18 am

This is what iv got on my laptop got a shop to print it on a vinyl sticker works great.

Posted Wed 03 Feb 10 @ 11:10 am
dj-azzePRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 7:22 am
Nice layout of the keyboard, but I already bought the stickers from the link up there and they're awesome.

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 8:17 am
unless i'm getting endorsement $$$ or free gear i don't promote ANY products.

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 9:53 am
I personally am not into the sticker thing & limit my advertising to the video projection & ONLY at schools, stag & does or private parties. NEVER at a wedding.

The room lights were still up & I was using my flash but u get the idea:

This is the file I use at events except weddings where I put the couples name there:

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 11:16 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
with you on that layne, no freebies... i'll not even have a car sales sticker on my cars, i won't drive them off the forecourt until they take them off.

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 3:18 pm
djsynystr wrote :
unless i'm getting endorsement $$$ or free gear i don't promote ANY products.

That's what I am talkin about. am usually trying to have no logos showing anywhere.

Love those stickers guys. I need to have something made.

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 3:33 pm
@Tayla how much for a layout like Hamiltons that I can use with the backdrop plugin?? PM me and let me know.

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 5:38 pm
once again, this is the type of skin that i use over my videos, helps to hide the song/artist name as well as promote myself and the bar... this is an actual snapshot of the screen

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 8:55 pm

and another one...

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 9:17 pm
I like that man do you make them yourself, are they .png so you can control the transparancy?

Posted Fri 25 Jun 10 @ 5:59 am
What resolution did you create the logo's at?

Posted Fri 25 Jun 10 @ 11:57 am
Yes i make them myself, and yes they are PNG. I make these masks 1024 x 768, the logos are the same i just reduce them to the needed size once i paste them onto the PNG file....

Posted Fri 25 Jun 10 @ 5:17 pm
djlivstrong wrote :
Hey guys I just purchased couple vdj dj stickers from the store to place on my laptop/Gear. I also purchased these keyboard dj stickers from a site which claim to be trademark atomix production stickers. How true is that?l

I have a few issues with this product/company...

1- The logo they use for virtual dj is not the real logo, which tells me its not approved by VDJ

2- it states "you will immediately start editing with Virtual DJ." editing what? these guys dont know what VDJ is about.

3- it also states "with Virtual DJ stickers the productivity increases by 15 - 40 percent" does that mean i will play more songs?

so to answer your questions, no they are not trademark atomix sticker, but they have been made for am fresh install of vdj, useless if you map your own keyboard....

Posted Fri 25 Jun 10 @ 5:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)