Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DMC2 PROBLEMS.....HELP!!! HELP!!!!! HELP!!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i bought the DMC2 last year and is the best thing i ever had...but now i'm starting to have trouble on one of the cue button, i have to press it really hard to cue the songs....

is thier any kind of way i could fix this????????

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???????

Posted Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 3:01 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Your Dmc-2 Has Problems. I Have A Dac-3 ( PCDj ) And It Was Doing That And I Had To Seen It For Repair And Update.

Posted Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 5:43 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
djscorpio25 wrote :
i bought the DMC2 last year and is the best thing i ever had...but now i'm starting to have trouble on one of the cue button, i have to press it really hard to cue the songs....

is thier any kind of way i could fix this????????

Yes, sell it and buy an American DP2.

DMC2 is a great controller but has serious troubles with the buttons. I had one for 2 years, with medium use, and the buttons became a real pain.

Posted Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 6:19 pm
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi mate

The switches are an issue with the DMC2 but they are also easy to replace and very cheap to buy. If you are handy with a soldering iron you can do it yourself. If not it is not a big job to have a repair shop sort out for you.

Daz

Posted Fri 29 Jan 10 @ 12:13 am
djscorpio25 wrote :

I suspect your CUE-button suffers from excessive pressing...just like the ?-key of your keyboard ;)

Posted Fri 29 Jan 10 @ 11:55 am
THANKS TO ALL U GUYS FOR THE HELP....I REALLY APPRECIATE

Posted Fri 29 Jan 10 @ 12:12 pm
Spraying the micro switches with switch contact cleaner/lubricant will usually fix this problem, however it does involve taking the controller apart.

If it is still under warranty then you should return it for repair/replacement.

Posted Fri 29 Jan 10 @ 12:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)