Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules RMX Suggested Bindings?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PezmcPRO InfinityMember since 2010
In lots of videos of people using the Hercules RMX I have seen them using custom mappings that make life easier...

Are there any mappings that regular users of the RMX would recommend?
& how do I get it do pressing the down or up button goes up or down, but holding them down and spinning the job wheels also scrolls?

All advice useful!

Posted Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 7:02 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I actually use the left and right buttons. Left for the tree view (on the left) and Right for the song browser.

LEFT - browser_folder & deck 1 wheel_mode 'browser' while_pressed & deck 2 wheel_mode 'browser' while_pressed

RIGHT - browser_window "songs" & deck 1 wheel_mode 'browser' while_pressed & deck 2 wheel_mode 'browser' while_pressed

If you scroll to something on the tree view (on left) that you want to expand (has a + sign), just release the left button and press it again to start scrolling through the newly expanded options.

Posted Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 10:12 am
I odn't think the DJC Edition allows you to do mapping like this. The mapping that DHoude provided is for VDJ 6.x pro version.

Posted Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 7:13 pm
I figured he might have the trial pro version.

Posted Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 8:19 pm
DHoude wrote :

Yep, never thought of that. You might be right ;)

Posted Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 8:36 pm
PezmcPRO InfinityMember since 2010
DHoude wrote :

You cetainly are! 19 days left and counting. Thinking it maybe worth the £100

Posted Mon 25 Jan 10 @ 5:43 am
Pezmc wrote :
DHoude wrote :

You cetainly are! 19 days left and counting. Thinking it maybe worth the £100

It is!! You won't regret it because you can do so much more with pro version - like custom mapping, for example...Also, you'll have access to lots of goodies here on the site, like custom skins, samples, and plugins. Plus, the discounted price for LE users isn't bad, either ;)

Posted Mon 25 Jan 10 @ 9:44 am
I have to agree, the initial price may hurt. But after a year of all kinds of free things and advice, it is almost like getting the program for free and paying $300 (or $150 from LE) for a lifetime member ship to what I can only see is the most helpful group of people online!

Posted Tue 26 Jan 10 @ 9:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)