Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: DMS 2.0 Skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Latest skin I made, currently audio only but video and scratch will come.

Features:
- Record Button (blinks when active)
- Rescan Button (rescans for lost controller connections)
- Big Wave Display (large rhythm wave and track wave forms)
- Large Displays (clear easy to read lcd display font)
- VU Meters for both decks and master in between.
- Large Browser Area.

Download

Posted Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 12:08 pm

very nice :D

Posted Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 12:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Nice and simple... good job.

Note. I didnt know that png graphics files are accepted in the skins. I thought that only bmp are acceptable.

Suggestions.
1. I would love to see 2 more features for cues. Rightclick on the cue number to delete a cue, and rightclick on the cue-time to name the cue.
2. I know that VDJScript does not help you to show the name of the selected sampler, but i think that it allows you to show the active. What i mean is that when i press Sampler3 on my DP2 controller (or F3 on my keyboard) the name of the sample remains unchanged, showing the sample1. Can you fix this?

Posted Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 5:33 pm
Very nice skin works well

Posted Tue 19 Jan 10 @ 12:50 am
looks cool tough i hope u add scratch waves :D

Posted Tue 19 Jan 10 @ 8:22 pm
This is very nice skin buddy.Video will be really awesome.

Posted Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 9:11 am
scratch waves and video are on the list ;) also modifying a few other things like the hot cues ;) will update when done.

Posted Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 3:09 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Is there a way to display the amount time you have been recording on the mixer, not in the record tab? If so, can you post it here?

Posted Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 6:03 pm
Quote :
1. I would love to see 2 more features for cues. Rightclick on the cue number to delete a cue, and rightclick on the cue-time to name the cue.
2. I know that VDJScript does not help you to show the name of the selected sampler, but i think that it allows you to show the active. What i mean is that when i press Sampler3 on my DP2 controller (or F3 on my keyboard) the name of the sample remains unchanged, showing the sample1. Can you fix this?

1. hot cues now right click cue number will delete, can't set a click and rename you must right click the cue point in the wave form but clicking three times displays the cue name instead of time.

2. could you give me an example of a skin that uses this.

Quote :
Is there a way to display the amount time you have been recording on the mixer, not in the record tab? If so, can you post it here?

Not that I know of, if anyone does know I would like to add it in also.

* going to add these features before I update it.

Posted Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 12:10 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)