Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: how do i get the certified sonique programs? djcel?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

as the title says...I cant get em, I get an empty folder!! im using the old batch originally posted and i thing thats why my vdj freezez up!! anyone?

Posted Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 8:38 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posted Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 9:15 pm
My MAN!! I just GOT EM!! I LOVE UUUUU!!! after just sending you a personal massage, i saw this post (5 secs later!!) then instead of choosing save file, i chose open,that made a conection with winrar and I be...unzip the file and im thinkin..AN EMPTY folder again?..No way cause this link is from the MAN!!! this one has to be it..Looked inside and...Its a MIRACLE!!! THANK u..THAnk u...THank u!! i know this ones will work..Oh..i should delete the old ones? and i usually download to a folder outside of Vdj then copy it to the proper folder in VDJ. is this O.K.? just a little paronoid. huh gonna test this out NOW!!

Posted Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 10:43 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It doesn't matter where you put them, as long as you tell the Sonique plugin using the "Open" button :)

Posted Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 11:07 pm
Oh YEAH!!! huh..let me control my self...Looks good..need to do a few more test Runs...WILL REPORT!!...SENOR SB >> ; )

Posted Thu 14 Jan 10 @ 8:18 am
For anybody who might be wondering..Yes!..they Worked!! thanks!

Posted Mon 25 Jan 10 @ 9:31 am
Can someone tell me where I can get more visualations. The 25 were great , but after many years i need some new stuff.

Posted Wed 27 Jan 10 @ 12:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)