Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: hercules rmx/ virtual DJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey dj's im new to the dj world and i need a few tips on mixing, song selection and mapping. i really just need to know the basic like cueing up a song etc. i got my hercules rmx about three days ago and i have the trial edition that i downloaded. i've been trying to mix songs and they just don't come out right. i don't know if its the type of song or if i'm just doing it wrong. i've been on youtube trying to learn basic stuff but it really doesn't feel likes anythings helping me so far. I really like music a lot and i want to give this a try.listening to mixed song on the radio just sounds really good. i'm also in college and some gigs at a party or club would give me some money for books and tuition. i would really appreciate any help from dj's other. i have a mac my ichat name is mistervek or you can reach me here. thanks guys hope to here from you soon

Posted Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 7:24 pm
try messing around with the flanger and "flippin double" like i did, it'll give you a feel for beats and things like that, the loops are also handy. Start with just playing with 1 song and work your way up.

Posted Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 10:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)