Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SBDJ SQUARES (effect) Crashed vdj6

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

first of great plugin! only thing wrong i have found with it in some at home testing is:

If you have random quantity selected and attempt to change the quantity with the slider it will sometimes throw up a pop up window with "virtual dj has stopper working, windows will now collect info blah blah" then you hit cancel and you have to close out the program via task manager. i got this to happen a few times but of course now that i am posting this i have tried to do it for the last 5 minutes with no avail.

I am running windows 7 ultimate for my OS. is there any other info needed from me to help figure out the cause?

Posted Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 3:14 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Does the direction you move the slider make a difference - ie up or down, or even the value - less or greater than the random value?

I'll have a look though :)

Posted Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 4:19 pm
whenever i got the pop up window it was as soon as i clicked on the quantity slider to move it. now last night i used it at the club a few times but only with the auto quantity with no problems. weird because it doesn't do it every time. being xmas i know your gonna be busy so i'll just use the randow quantity button for now and hope we can sort it out down the line. thanks!

Posted Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 8:30 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)