Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: the light are on but there's nobody in

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jameswwPRO InfinityMember since 2003
any getting a problem with the sliders mine seem to stop moving when they want too but they still keep working, if you get what i mean

Posted Tue 12 Aug 03 @ 8:12 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i donĀ“t understand ..sorry..

Posted Tue 12 Aug 03 @ 8:58 pm
i understand what your saying but please give us more information like what you were doing, (cueing up next song?) and computer spec

Posted Tue 12 Aug 03 @ 11:27 pm
vdj does not stop working the visual sliders and knobs just dont move, it happens at any time im using xp so im going to try a fresh OS install first and turn of all the services to see if they are interupting vdj

Posted Wed 13 Aug 03 @ 2:31 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Are you using a HT CPU like P4 3.06 HT ?

(HT : HyperThreading)

Posted Wed 13 Aug 03 @ 4:50 pm
It seems he is.. Exactly same problem here, and it is still not fixed in v1.04! I just tried..

Posted Wed 13 Aug 03 @ 8:40 pm
AMD duron 850mhz
256 MB RAM
XP OS

Posted Thu 14 Aug 03 @ 7:47 pm
Mudder funstin windows...... i reinstalled xp and as soon as i connected to the net i got the blastworm, it kept shutting my pc down, fixed it thow so im gonna try vdj now with a fresh xp os ....watch this space, ILL BE BACK.

Posted Thu 14 Aug 03 @ 7:53 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
there is a topic somewhere about the virus

Posted Thu 14 Aug 03 @ 8:14 pm
everythin is cool so far with vdj

i just tryed that matrix effect bad mistake...... when you load it into the fx menu its fine but when you drop the 3rd slider down to the bottom i think its the time span of the effect it loops over and over and you carnt turn it off and it locks up vdj

Posted Thu 14 Aug 03 @ 8:23 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
jamesww:
I realise this effect, and I try all I could to make VDJ crach...but it don't.
So maybe there is something special to do to make this bug.
I don't know, so I can't fix it. Please, could you re-try two or tree times to reprocude this bug and explain me that did you do exactly. This could be very usefull to me to fix it. Because, I repeat, I tried all positions on all sliders and options (button) and it still stable.
Thanks for your help.
kaleo.

Posted Thu 14 Aug 03 @ 8:34 pm
i think its my cpu that carnt keep up with matrix effect cus the playback slows down a little when i use it.

Posted Thu 14 Aug 03 @ 9:45 pm
the original problem is sorted now thow, ive been playing for hours no problems a fresh xp os done the trick :) happy mixer

Posted Thu 14 Aug 03 @ 9:49 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
jamesww: for the Matrix flanger, I just send the 1.1 version that should really work on our computer. This effect does not need a lot of power (very few in fact) but commands in it may arrive in late in slow computer and make it unstable. It is the only idea I have to exlpain your problem (I may be wrong). In ever case, the new version should work. Download it when it appear on the add-ons page and please tell me if you stell have problems with it. Thanks a lot.
:)

Posted Fri 15 Aug 03 @ 12:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)