Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VCI 300 Popping and Stuttering

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello Everyone,

My VCI 300 arrived today, very excited its working like a dream with Itch but not so well with VDJ (which is the software I want to use with it).

I have copied the settings from here http://it.virtualdj.com/homepage/cioce/blogs/3832/_ENG__Vestax_VCI-300_audio_setup_on_Virtual_DJ_6_0_2.html and although the songs play and everything I keep getting pops (vinyl sounding) and minor stuttering when I play a song. The CPU usage remains low and no other background operations are present.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for your time

Daniel

Posted Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 11:09 am
Update:

It seems to be worse using the default VDJ sking than a skin such as mixlab....interesting!

Posted Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 4:30 pm
are you using a pc or mac?

Posted Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 8:14 pm
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Try to reinstall asio4all and don't touch the default settings (except the buffer size). I remember that I played with asio4all settings which started popping sound. Even returning default settings did not help to popping sound until I completely reinstalled asio4all.

Posted Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 4:14 am
djfrancorich wrote :
are you using a pc or mac?

PC :)

Posted Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 4:45 am
jaakko wrote :
Try to reinstall asio4all and don't touch the default settings (except the buffer size). I remember that I played with asio4all settings which started popping sound. Even returning default settings did not help to popping sound until I completely reinstalled asio4all.

Ok ill give it a go, so what should I set the buffer size to if I leave all other settings as default?

Posted Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 4:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)