Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Showlogo Ver. 3 needed.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

My logo's are full 1080p HD (1920 x 1080) with a transparent background that is masked. This allows me to overlay as many graphics as I want over the video image. However it is a real pain to switch logo's on the fly. You have to browse and open a new file every time you want to display a different graphic overlay.

It would be a great upgrade if we had a logo bank like clipbank so that we could preload all the different graphic overlays and have them readily available. To make it even more professional how about including a wipe transition when switching logo's?

Ok that's all i want for christmas santa.

Thanks,

DJ James

Posted Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 1:03 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Ok Merry Christmas you got it, someone the other day wanted something similar as in a power point display, so I asked to have it included in our new plugin for VDJ the dev team as usual came up trumps, what you have requested is available in our "adrotator". As for transitions that I think has been mentioned for possibly our next update, but don't quote me on that, lol.

Paul.
Firetext International.

Posted Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 1:55 am
I Concur

Posted Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 6:02 am
tayla wrote :
Ok Merry Christmas you got it, someone the other day wanted something similar as in a power point display, so I asked to have it included in our new plugin for VDJ the dev team as usual came up trumps, what you have requested is available in our "adrotator". As for transitions that I think has been mentioned for possibly our next update, but don't quote me on that, lol.

Paul.
Firetext International.

Does the Adrotator plugin work independantly of the firetext software? I don't use firetext but if the plugin works by itself I will want to buy it. If so how about a link for the VDJ plugin.

Thanks Santa,

DJ James

Posted Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 12:59 pm
Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas James.

It sure does, there are also some fantastic options/uses for everyone with this plugin for VDJ. We have had a lot of late nights to get this ready for the party season but we hope you will all be as happy with it as we have been in producing the Firetext "SMSDJ".

I will be releasing a video/tutorial to coincide with the release of the plugin which will be very very soon to show what I think Alex and Raoul with the rest of the development team at Firetext have produced for the users of VDJ.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

From all at...

"Firetext International"

Posted Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 2:03 pm
I use a workaround to switch between logos and even use multiple logos at the same time. For instance I have my DJ Logo in the bottom left corner and the Club Logo in the bottom right corner. I thought this was common knowledge but maybe not..

To accomplish this:
1) Browse to C:\Users\*your user name*\Documents\Numark Cue\Plugins\VideoEffect
2) Create DUPLICATE files of BOTH of the "ShowLogo" files (the ini and the dll)
3) Rename the new files to whatever you like. Example "ShowLogo DJQ" (make sure you rename BOTH the ini and dll files)
4) Open the software and configure the logo for the new files.

I don't think there is ANY limit to how many instances you can run since they are each a separate dll file

Merry Christmas

Posted Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 5:13 pm
That is damn near BRILLIANT! i never thought of renaming additional plug ins abut it worked! CUDOS!

Posted Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 8:00 am
haha thanks.. it's worked great for me :-)

Posted Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 5:04 pm
That worked sweet, I knew you could do that with clipbank, but never thought of using it for logo
THANK YOU

Posted Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 7:11 pm
I have been sn this duplicate idea for years now, with backdrop mainly, so I can save settings seperatly.

Posted Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 6:06 am
Lotsa thanks to the Firetext team for such a great plugin. I just started working with it and everything seems to work great.

Now I can start working on some great photoshop graphics to use with the adrotater.

Super plugin that has been needed for a long time. Great Job Firetext.

Thanks,

DJ James

Posted Sun 03 Jan 10 @ 1:23 pm
We are really happy you feel the same way as us James about the Firetext plugin, nice of you to mention it. There are some great features already lined up to be added for our next version.

Paul.
Firetext International.

Posted Sun 03 Jan 10 @ 3:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)