Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Bravo !!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is it just a mindset ??? Or is that 1.04 is much more stable ??? I've noticed less skipping and less crashes !!! Way to go team !!!!

(P.S We're still awaiting the return of localBPM ... but I dont wanna sound greedy :p)

Posted Tue 12 Aug 03 @ 3:50 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Yes you are right! 1.04 came with many bug fixes :)

Posted Tue 12 Aug 03 @ 5:29 am
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
it needs to!!

I am still running atomix out live 3 to 4 nights a week although i have purchased the full version of virtual DJ

Still got sound quality issues, (sometimes sounds overdriven) but reducing the gain or vols doesnt help..

i run audigy and extigy on my desktop and avance and extigy when working out live...

same problems with both,, frequency crossfaders seem to make the track click and pop occassionly when moved and sometimes even skip...

I run 1024mb of ram on the 2.14ghz desk and 512mb DDR ram on the 2.0ghz lapys

I am working tonight so will try 1.04 for the first hour tonite but i am so far not that impressed although the flexibility and the new functions are excellent the stability has been a nightmare..

I hope things are better in 1.04 and also the team start responding directly to some of the full version users questions a little more often..

P.S. just read your posting on Skipping in XP Coco...looking into your suggestions thanx

stu

Posted Tue 12 Aug 03 @ 2:01 pm
No sound quality issues here .... thats for sure !!! HAHA !!! The sound quality rocks !!!

Posted Tue 12 Aug 03 @ 3:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)