Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Very urgent STATIC Problem...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DjeemmHome userMember since 2007
Hey!

This is actually like an Emergency situation for me at the moment. I have my first gig with my new laptop tomorrow...and just noticed a very big problem. After couple of hours of playing Virtual DJ gives a very loud (3/4 of the gain bar) STATIC noise that blocks the music even. (it's like radio static) WHY? and does anyone know how to fix it...I am using Cue 4.3 btw...

Posted Fri 30 Oct 09 @ 6:41 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Turn off your wireless card. Make sure your settings are as follows.

Posted Fri 30 Oct 09 @ 6:59 pm
DjeemmHome userMember since 2007
i don't have such settings at the CUE...oh and i am using Total Control

thanks for your help still though...

Posted Fri 30 Oct 09 @ 7:09 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I sense it's a white noise problem.
It could be from your system or from the VDJ version you are using.
Try upgrading to the latest and see how it works.
I did crossed it before and its gone by using the v5.2.1 up.

Cheers

Posted Sat 31 Oct 09 @ 4:02 am
This happen to me also I are you using wireless mikes?
Another problem I had was the computer charger was three prong. I had to buy an 3 to 2 adaptor to stop feedback noise.
Its sounds more like a hardware issue than pc. Try trouble shooting in those areas with you P.A equimpent first before software issues.
Good luck.

Posted Sat 31 Oct 09 @ 2:19 pm
I just purchased the numark total.. [my second one].. via - computer dj [in a box]..and it only comes with traktor le..I use it with VDJ PRO6.5..[as i dont have the faintest idea about using traktor]..anyways i have everything running okay..except for 15minutes into the mix i get this high pitch static noise..which eventually overides the music & people walk off the dancefloor & i have to resort to playing analogue cd's for the rest of the nite !!!..... Is it a' power/mains' Issue or Configuration Latency Resetting is the Resolution ?...

Posted Mon 08 Mar 10 @ 4:10 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)