Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: my X12 can't work [ do not open ]

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey guys can somebody tell me why the skin X12 can work with my virtual dj 6.0.1 'cause when try to open that skin appear a sing to said fatal error i don't know if i'll need another version or a new upgarde

Posted Wed 28 Oct 09 @ 12:52 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Try to buy a PRO version before to ask ;)

Posted Wed 28 Oct 09 @ 1:53 pm
Actually, I'm having this same problem and I have the PRO latest version. Why is the skin causing a crash each and every time it is loaded?

Posted Thu 29 Oct 09 @ 9:41 am
yes i've got virtual dj pro last version and still doesn't work what can i do

Posted Thu 29 Oct 09 @ 11:19 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi docepulgadas,

Please enter your pro serial in your modify your profile as you claimed to have VDJ Pro and update to the recent version. Being listed here as a pro user will open up new forum to you and goodies.

@hlwpnt,

What operating system are using and do you have the right resolution etc.?

Posted Thu 29 Oct 09 @ 12:45 pm
Yes i've got Upgraded my virtual dj 6 pro and dowloaded Multifuction 5.1 and oper good but X-12 does'nt open yet and still fatal error appear can anyone HELP ME.................

Posted Mon 23 Nov 09 @ 10:21 am
Yes i've got Upgraded my virtual dj 6 pro and dowloaded Multifuction 5.1 and oper good but X-12 does'nt open yet and still fatal error appear can anyone HELP ME..download.skin x 12 variations v1.0 ..............

Posted Mon 23 Nov 09 @ 1:28 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
heniek4043 wrote :
Yes i've got Upgraded my virtual dj 6 pro and dowloaded Multifuction 5.1 and oper good but X-12 does'nt open yet and still fatal error appear can anyone HELP ME..download.skin x 12 variations v1.0 ..............

If you upgraded to pro, you need to register the software.
This will allow you to all the skins, effects etc.

Posted Tue 24 Nov 09 @ 7:33 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)