Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Clipbank for VDJ v5 not working in 6.0.2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I downloaded the Clipbank for VDJ v5. After I installed it I am able to see the boxes but when I try to insert a Sonique it gives me an error. I guess my first question is in what directory should I have placed the clipbank file and secondly will it work with v6.0.2?

Posted Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 8:57 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
that's the problem you can't insert soniques into clipbank.... check these two toots i did, hope they help.

Posted Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 12:05 pm
Hi all,

I am trying to get one of my video effect to work: the clipbank effect which i don't understand because when i click on it, first it shows some error slots and empty ones as well. When i click to load an effect and follow the path to where the clipbank should be, there is no response effect showing on the screen. the screen is black. I am using the latest version of vdj with a pc .
Can anyone explain to me what i am doing wrong or is the downloadable clipbank plugin from this site empty? If possible can anyone share their experience setting it up and some clipbank effects:)?

DJ Omar

Posted Wed 17 Feb 10 @ 3:33 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hehe, daft question but did you remember to hit the activate button.

are the other video effects working when you hit the activate button, if they aren't then that would suggest you need directx9 installed.

a lot of the guys are having problems with the image in the clipbank boxes, but when activated they output to screen just fine. i run v6** on my desktop and have this same problem, on my gig lappy i run 5** and don't have any problems at all.

i would imagine the powers that be have seen these posts and are no doubt working on a solution.

hope that helps.

Posted Thu 18 Feb 10 @ 4:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)