Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Upgrading to 2.06?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just bought the Hercules DJ Console which included Virtual DJ v1.09.

Do I have to buy the full version of v.2.06, or can I just download it from the website?

I also downloaded some new skins yesterday but don't know how to install them yet. Can somebody please advised on these two questions?

Thanks,

JK in Toronto

Posted Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 8:21 pm
Hi JK!

First answer: Yes you have to buy the full version from this website. The 1.09 Version is a special version for the Console.

Second answer: Download the skin and then just put them into your folder where you installed Virtual Dj. There you´ll find a folder called skins. Put them in there as you have downloaded them. But be sure you can use them with your Version of Virtual Dj. A lot of skins are only for the full version of Virtual Dj. Look at the description.

Greetz

Posted Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 8:32 pm
Thanks, Greetz!

I'm loving v 1.09 now, but definately plan to upgrade to v 2.06 before the end of the summer...

JK

Posted Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 8:35 pm
DJ ACOHome userMember since 2005
hey Jk hows it goin... noticed u mentioned u baught a herc dj console... how much they run? im lookin to buy one... the prices im gettin is aroound $250 US...this sound like a fair price.. and letme know what ya think of your herc so far.. is it worth gettin? cheers, DJ ACO

Posted Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 9:02 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Talk to Cyderhouse, he might have one to sell.
It is new, low hours.

Posted Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 9:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)