Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: When will the WMA file transferring bug be fixed???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi all

I recently bought a Hercules DJ Console with the Virtual DJ program. I'm really stoked with the DJ Console, it works really well. Virtual DJ is great too, except for the stupid problem of it only analyzing half of WMA files. seeing as i have thousands of WMA files which i now can't use in Virtual DJ, this is a big problem. i've perused the forums to try and find a solution, but none appears to be known (converting all my files from WMA to MP3 is not a solution! - neither is downgrading from Windows Media Player 10 to WMP 8 or 9). i would appreciate an answer from the Virtual DJ Technical Staff on this one...

thanks
Schmykel

Posted Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 9:42 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I believe,according to what was said in the report bugs forum, analysing wma is corrected in the next update v2.07 of Virtual DJ and so not for the DJ Console version. If you want to solve your problem you have to use wmp9 or buy the full version

Posted Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 12:45 pm
I recently bought the 2.06 version, while six months ago i had the bandle hercules with 1.09 version.

My PC is having the WMP 10th version and I also have the problem of half analysing and playing of the WMA songs.

Please help me in solving the problem since I am a newcomer and I have alot of songs in the wma format

Posted Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 1:46 pm
it is fixed in the upcomming version, soon to be released

Posted Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 1:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)