Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: time code?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

KUESHome userMember since 2005
with the time coded vinyls can you move the needle neware and it will skip to that part of the trak? and is there a maximum/min on the length ov traks?? also do they work on the trial version ?? as this would be the reason for me buying the software (TC vinyls - then full version) trial nearly run out!!

Posted Wed 27 Apr 05 @ 11:24 pm
Well I can definatelly answer those questions KUES.

1 - Yes, moving the needle ahead on the vinyl will move the song forward in VDJ.
2 - Each TCV are stamped with 15 mins of timecoded data.
3- Yes the TCVs do work with the trial version although the ASIO drivers do not. Which means that you will have very limited use of the TCV just to show you how it works and sounds. Of course with the full version you will have more options as well as better support for ASIO soundcards, plugins, effects, and more.

If your thinking of ordering the TCVs for the demo version, it takes between 7 and 10 business days before receiving them. The TCVs are meant to play just like a real vinyl on a turntable although removes the need of transporting 2-300lbs of vinyl to your gigs. All you'll need are 2 TCVs, your turntables, mixer, ASIO soundcard and a PC with VDJ running on it.
At the moment I have a roadcase with my 2 turntables, mixer and will have my soundcard inside later on, so all I have to bring is my roadcase, laptop and 2 TCVs plus amps and speakers and I have my whole night with me and then some!

Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Wed 27 Apr 05 @ 11:56 pm
finiali orderd em got a code, but how do i make it so it is displayed in the fourms??? full version nxt on mi shoppin list :D

Posted Wed 11 May 05 @ 7:47 pm
its updated automaticly and we can see that you ordered TCVs

Posted Wed 11 May 05 @ 7:51 pm
how dum am i lol thanks

Posted Wed 11 May 05 @ 8:00 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i wonder if there is a option like HDJC to manual set it. I will get TCVs next week, but i won't buy them. My friend from France will buy them for me and send them, so he will have writen T.C. Vinyl under his nick on forums, not me... But it is not a tragedy. I just want to have them! :D

Dj Nikki

Posted Wed 11 May 05 @ 10:12 pm
There are no options to manually set the TCVs but I don't think it really matters to have TC Vinyl under your name although I'm sure if you contact e-service they can make that adjustment for you.

Posted Wed 11 May 05 @ 10:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)