Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY SETUP!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello to all VDJ Krew!,

First of all i would like to congratulate the VDJ creators for making such an innovative piece of software that is truly blowing people away with its innovative features!. I have VDJ 2.6 and have ordered a VDJ TimeCode Vinyl a few days ago from the site. I want to use just one technics 1210 deck (deck 1) for the TimeCode Vinyl with the other deck (deck 2) for normal vinyl but i want to switch deck 1 with the TimeCode Vinyl between both TimeCode Vinyl and normal vinyl. I have a external mixer connected to an amplifier and i want to basically connect my laptop (which has an Echo Indigo IO PMCIA ASIO Soundcard and VDJ 2.6 installed) with my mixer/technics 1210 (deck 1) so i can mix using my 1 piece of TimeCode Vinyl on deck 1 with my external mixer..........I have set it up initially using the instructions on TimeCode but i am confussed. Where does the phono cable from the technics deck 1 go? into the line in of the mixer & not the phono in? Where does the output from the Echo Indigo IO soundcard go into on the mixer? Where does the input of the Echo Indigo IO soundcard go into on the mixer?

Also i managed to get a signal using normal vinyl (with the music on the vinyl still being heard out of the channel playing the vinyl) and the low latency TimeCode option in VDJ 2.6 but it says 0% Timecode all the time........Is this because i am using NORMAL vinyl and i have to wait to get my TimeCode Vinyl to get a 100% Timecode? I have attached the earth of the Technics 1210 deck 1 to a screw on my laptop which is required to get a 50% - 100% TimeCode but it still says 0%!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE ...... I REALLY want to get VDJ up & running as i have spent far too long trying to get it set up correctly!!! A STEP BY STEP GUIDE WOULD REALLY HELP ME!! ANY HELP APPRECIATED! :-)

Regards,

FlApJaCk

Check www.defaultrecordings.co.uk

Posted Sun 24 Apr 05 @ 3:48 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Do you have VDJ 2.6 or 2.05 demo or 2.06 cracked?
If you have demo (because 2.6 doesn't exist), you can't use TCVs, if you have cracked version, you won't be able to get help.
Buy the program or register it!!

Dj Nikki

Posted Sun 24 Apr 05 @ 4:57 pm
I have the 2.6 version.................not the demo. :-)

Posted Sun 24 Apr 05 @ 5:12 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
2.6 doesn't exist :) if you have 2.06 full version, why don't you register it?

Posted Sun 24 Apr 05 @ 5:16 pm
he is using a cracked version

Please buy the full legal version if you want support

By the way, a cracked version is most likely a cracked demo-version, and many features are disabled in the demo

Cracked versions also have bugs and changed code, so might now work the way you want, sorry...

It will give you access to all support, new updates, plugins and more

Posted Sun 24 Apr 05 @ 5:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)