Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Only 1 input working with TCV?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PaulyVPRO InfinityMember since 2005
HI there,

Confused - have setup with Maya 44 and outputs work fine, hwoever I can only get 1 pair of inputs working.

On the TCV setup for deck 2 I change the inputs number (deck 1 is on 0 and 1, so deck 2 should be on 2 and 3) however I get no input from deck 2 - any ideas what on earth I am doing wrong?

best

PaulyV

Posted Sat 23 Apr 05 @ 9:11 pm
I should elaborate that currently turntable 1 causes both virtual turntables to spin whilst turntable 2 does nothing. Output routing is just fine.

best

Pauly

Posted Sat 23 Apr 05 @ 11:09 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
PaulyV --- check out this thread for a baseline setting of the Maya for use with TCVs
http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=11086

If you can see my BLOG then check that as well for additional info. BTW, I see you are a TCV owner, but what version of VDJ are you using?

cstoll

Posted Sun 24 Apr 05 @ 12:55 am
Thanks for that, myself and my friend David have purchased it so I'll get the version info from him this afternoon when I am over there. It should be the latest version as we only recently got it so I shall get that registered shortly!

best

Pauly

Posted Sun 24 Apr 05 @ 5:46 pm
Installed the latest version now.

Read the very interesting item you had posted on your blog but still appear to be having an INPUT issue, rather than OUTPUT like afew other people have had in the past.

I have the latest drivers on the MAYA44USB, and have the units all wired up correctly.

Just to confirm, Timecoded Vinyl deck 1 seems to be operating BOTH virtual decks, with Timecoded Vinyl deck 2 not providing a signal in the config setup, and thus not operating any virtual deck.

Anyone had experience of such an issue - a search on the boards would suggest not.

Thanks for reading.

Posted Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 12:54 pm
All solved - Thanks!

Posted Tue 26 Apr 05 @ 12:52 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Welcome aboard!! Can you believe it feels like real vinyl?

Posted Tue 26 Apr 05 @ 12:59 am
Well - we are certainly getting there. I need to move the license over to my more powerful laptop but thus far it seems very reliable and tactile.

I am gigging live on Friday so talk about in at the deep end - will let you know how it goes!

best

Pauly

Posted Tue 26 Apr 05 @ 2:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)