Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Win7 + nVidia 190.62 Video Output turns SEPIA !!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

vdj6.0.2 AND Windows 7 AND nVidia 9800GT AND 190.62 version of the nVidia drivers...

When i have the 3D activated, for making games into 3D with coloured glasses, and the TV out in PAL (UK), the video output turns kinda 'sepia'. it puts a coloured tinge on the video and when playing karaoke, some of the colours appear red or pink insted of blue.

as a comparison, on the PRO6 skin with the 3 video windows, the preview video appears correct, but the output window appears wrong, as does the TV OUT. Its done the same on Composite and VGA.

if i disable 3D on nVidia control pannel, it dosent always cure the artifact, but changing the output video to NTSC does cure it. But as we have standard British televisions at most of the bars, an NTSC picture appears quite small on the screen with big black borders.

My graphics card is made by XFX
the PC is a Shuttle SN26p

over the last 2 weeks, ive bought a new harddive, so im running a virgin install with just the OS, Symantec Endpoint, latest nVidia drivers, and VDJ

i think the above applys to WIN7 and latest nVidia drivers.

the latest nVidia drivers have introduced the new 3D experience ofr Vista and Win7 only. (not on the XP versions)

Posted Fri 18 Sep 09 @ 11:55 am
Solution: Need to disable nVidia 3D BEFORE launching VDJ.

Posted Sun 20 Sep 09 @ 8:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)