Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How to Flash Hercules DJ Console?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello!

I update my Hercules DJ Console with hdj_2005 but the process (part when software flash your DJ console) did not finish. Now I have a problem. When I plug in USB port to Console all lights are turned on and Microsoft Windows does not recognise the DjConsole.

Is it possible to get flash software somewhere?

Please help...

Robert

Posted Mon 18 Apr 05 @ 10:35 pm
Just disconnect 5 seconds and reconnect the usb this should solve your problem for Console
Andre

Posted Mon 18 Apr 05 @ 10:41 pm
I tried to disconnect 5 seconds and reconnect but all the lights are still turned on and Windows still doesn`t recognize the Console.

The problem is that the flash part did not finish when I was upgrading the Console.

Posted Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 8:20 am
Ok then uninstall all hercules drivers and reinstall from the original cd! Also when you plug Usb does the wizard for new found hardware appear?
Andre

Posted Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 8:26 am
I tried too unistall and reinstall but nothing.
When you plug USB in the wizard for new found hardware doesn`t appear.
That is the problem. So when I have to unplug or replug my device while installing drivers the wizard just stops.

Andre thanx for your time :)

Do you maybe have another solution?

Posted Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 8:45 am
One more thing...

I tried to connect my Console to another computer. But the USB port didn`t recognize DJConcosle.

Posted Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 8:52 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
try to change your usb cabble. maybe it is teared.
it happened to me when i bought camera =)

Posted Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 5:52 pm
basemanPRO InfinityMember since 2005
jovano86 the flash bios on the console holds the software that enables communication to the PC (someone correct me if i'm wrong). Therefore if the operation failed you can no longer communicate with the console as the software is now corrupt (same kind of thing as messing up a bios upgrade on your PC).

I would suggest you get in contact with Hercules to see if there is a way to reload the bios to default or try the flash operation again.

Posted Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 7:21 pm
xenon:
I even changed my USB cable... :)

baseman:
You are not wrong.
I thing it`s possible to flash your Console at home but you need two of them. (One working properly)

I will try...

Thanx for answers.
Robert

Posted Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 9:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)