Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules DJconsole Bundle, latest VDJ version?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I want to buy the Hercules DJConsole which comes with Virtual DJ. Is the version I will get the latest version, if not can I upgrade or buy the latest version. I have seen and used my friends version of VDJ, I'm a proffesional DJ in clubs and for what I want it's perfect. With DJConsole will I get adequate reliability and sound quality, will VDJ be compatible with a tablet laptop? Or are there any other usb powered mixers which work well with VDJ. Answers to any questions gratefully received!

Phil

Posted Mon 18 Apr 05 @ 10:23 pm
Greetings Phil
Best combination would be Dj console and Virtual DJ 2.06.....
Or even a pair of xp 10s!
the console comes with a 1.09 version and a lot of options are not avail on it.
I dj in a club with the console and the sound quality is excellent....no worries
Do a search there are a lot of different opinions on Console
Regards
Andre

Posted Mon 18 Apr 05 @ 10:57 pm
Cheers Andre, So it's not a special console version with Hercules and if I buy 2.06 it will work with it fine?

Posted Mon 18 Apr 05 @ 11:04 pm
Yup its a exclusive version 1.09 that comes with the console but its not as efficient as 2.06
so once again dj console+2.06=happy camper
Regrads
Andre

Posted Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 8:21 am
SharanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
In my opinion cheapest & best combination is the HDJC+VDJ 2.06 with an external mixer. If you want to go for more, buy 2 cd mixers. If you fancy mp3 playback there will be enough products to choose from.

The console for itself is too inaccurate in handling it with the tiny knobs and faders, also buttons dont work properly. You gotta push them real hard and be lucky if you want a track to start. Still if you want something cheap, this will give you best performance for low budget.

If you are a club dj i guess you should at least go for the xp10's, though alternatively considering cd mixers for that price might be a good and professional option.

Posted Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 12:00 pm
I think the sound quality in vdj need some more work i put the same in bpm pro and fx and they sound mouch more batter but vdj is the best out there I think this time they are taking a little too long with an update

Posted Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 6:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)