Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Anyone interested in creating a Custom skin for me

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

A very very basic skin at that. Its gonna be used for a pub, so to be less confusing for the average I want to create a custom skin. I know there's tools out there but I just don't have the time. I can pay you via Paypal.

Mainly browsing, some buttons, video preview. Done

Posted Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 3:59 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
so your looking more for a juke box type skin then? to be used by the staff while there is no dj on site... if so there are one or two programmes about for that type of use, but that is a slippery slope to introduce to a bar especially in the current climate.

Posted Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 8:43 pm
+1 on that Tayla!! Last thing we need is more reason to give these cheap-a$$ed club and bar owners is a reason to "automate" us right out of a job.

DJ RuDe

Keep Spinnin'!!

Posted Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 8:53 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'd entertain the offer, if its not too involved i can hook something up PM me.

to be fair here no one said exactly what the idea is behind this, perhaps it a hole in the wall or a place that would not exactly suit the need of a dj.

Posted Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 8:59 pm
jukebox = exactly

not really a job for a dj :P

its actually my family's place. a comedy club, and while the people enter and take there seats (about a half hour) they play old music videos. we currently use winamp, but since the auto feature works so nice now I'd like to use vdj instead. Also during pre-show (dinner) they play silent movies like charlie chaplin.

I'm gonna pm u now.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 5:25 am
tayla wrote :
so your looking more for a juke box type skin then? to be used by the staff while there is no dj on site... if so there are one or two programmes about for that type of use, but that is a slippery slope to introduce to a bar especially in the current climate.

which skins? I've looked at all of them but did not see.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 5:30 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
no i didn't mean skins i was on about a couple of programmes that i've seen in the past that would probably suit what your after, but would using auto playlist not suit the job anyway.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 6:49 am
many programs out there that will do the job except for one feature. A popout video screen to have on the 2nd monitor. Otherwise everyone will see what your doin.

Playlist are nice but on the fly is much better. as we also play the intro music for the comics while they enter stage.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 7:12 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)