Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Creating ComboBoxes/Dropdown Lists

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm interested in making a skin that uses many pannels - so much so that it's prohibitive to make buttons for switching between different pannels.

I'd like to do something along the lines of providing a special single panel that can come up to provide the user with a configuration menu for all the pannels, where there would be all the different pannel groups listed, and for each, the desired pannel can be selected from a dropdown list.

I know that something analogous to this can be achieved by using MultiButtons - however, the difference here is that I need the action to take effect as soon as the item is selected, and not require the user to click on the button afterwards.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Posted Wed 19 Aug 09 @ 10:09 pm
For the moment, multibutton does not work, the team should solve this problem soon. For your problem of double pressure, it would certainly be possible to place more than an action in buttons with the vdjscip

a+

Posted Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 7:39 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Multi button would not solve or provide the ability being asked for.

No there is not a way to do what you are asking to do.

Posted Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 7:55 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Cstoll, one can still use multibuttons to select pannels though, right? (In VDJ 5.x at least) It would still take the extra click, but would work, no?

Posted Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 8:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)