Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: About Virtual Dj Skin Creator Tool.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, I'm limited user of virtual dj, i have a Dj Console RMX with the virtual Dj license that gives Hercules.

Why limited users can't download the Virtual Dj Skin Creator Tool?

Thanks.

Posted Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 2:24 pm
beusy2PRO InfinityMember since 2009
the skin creator is reserved to the Professional edition. If you want to download it you have upgrade to the pro version

Posted Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 4:49 pm
kdeeukHome userMember since 2003
virtual rip off
why why do that when other people buy lower grade products
the profesional software is far to dear for some
why let the elite have everything
angry user

Posted Sun 18 Oct 09 @ 10:40 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
beusy2 wrote :
the skin creator is reserved to the Professional edition. If you want to download it you have upgrade to the pro version

kdeeuk wrote :
why let the elite have everything angry user

This was set by the creator of the skin re-sizer tool, not VDJ. So, if you are upset I am sorry. But, posting what you did will not gain you any support from the Pro users, who have paid the full price, and enjoy some benefits of that.

Posted Sun 18 Oct 09 @ 10:45 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i would'nt class myself as anything, but like everything in life you get what you pay for. now i had vdj pro before i bought the rmx, should hercules give me a discount? exactly, they'd tell me to sod off if i tried that... i did and they did, lol.

Posted Mon 19 Oct 09 @ 12:54 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
kdeeuk wrote :
virtual rip off
why why do that when other people buy lower grade products
the profesional software is far to dear for some
why let the elite have everything
angry user

As above, the tool was created by a user and that user decided what level to release it to.

Secondly, a lot of downloads are actually reserved for the professional editions. The other versions are "Limited" as you can see by looking under your username. Purchasing the pro version of the software doesn't make you elite, it simply entitles you to the full version of the software and all the benefits and features associated with that.

As for it being a rip off, well if you look at the feature comparison page (http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html) you'll see"Plug-ins / Add-ons" being listed as Limited for Home and DJC editions.

I'm sorry if that upsets you, but you can't expect everything for free - especially when using old software like eJay DJMixStation.

Posted Tue 20 Oct 09 @ 9:36 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)