Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Vinyl at 0% tried everything except???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ok ive got
imac
maya 44 usb
behinger mixer
ion turntable
virtual vinyl

i have the turntable connected into the maya 44 inputs and the outputs going into the mixer... i have the maya 44 usb prefrences pulled up and the inputs are turned all the way up and not muted of course lol, and the inputs and outputs of my macs system prefrences set to maya usb.. now when i go to the virtual dj config ive got one timecode external mixer and 4out4in selected when i got to time code set up its not picking up anything it stays on 0%!! what am i doing wrong im going out of my mind

Posted Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 12:29 am
Don't have the Maya as your primary sound card on the mac; it will overwork the processor. Set up the maya 44 usb as an aggregate device and configure the aggregate device to be quadrophonic. you can search the forum to find instructions. After that it should work fine. It didn't work for me in v 5 but works fine on v 6 beta.

Posted Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 6:42 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Do you have the Numark Virtual Vinyl box or do you mean timecoded records?

Please note, Ion Audio is our consumer audio brand.

Ion Turntables are designed for Vinyl Conversion not heavy scratch use.

We recommend Numark TT500s or TX1s for this purpose

Posted Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 8:38 am
i set up the aggregate device but not sure what you mean by setting it up as quadrophonic. in anycase its still pumping zero percent its making a little noise now that ive done that but still 0.. i have the virtual dj timcoded vinyls

Posted Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 2:04 pm
I will post a how-to video tomorrow.

Posted Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 10:09 pm
thank you so much i would really appreciate that

Posted Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 2:28 pm
check out my how to video on the Maya 44. about half way through the first video I talk about setting up the aggregate device editor and making the speaker set up quadraphonic.

Posted Mon 24 Aug 09 @ 2:00 pm
ok dumb question i feel like such a novice....where is the video you posted?? i clicked your username thinking maybe its on your profile or something but no ...

Posted Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 2:20 pm

Posted Sat 29 Aug 09 @ 11:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)