Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: [BCD2000] new definitions and mapper for VirtualDJ 6.0.1 [not necessary in 6.0.2]

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Posted Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 12:55 pm
Hi Max,

I had been submitting a BCD2000 mapper set for some time, then discovered why it was breaking, but my last submission should have worked based on the driver designation in your maps for the 2000 series BCD. I have been contacted by users who wanted to use my map set from the 3000 on the 2000. Can you provide any insight as to why my last BCD2000 map set was rejected? I'd like to get to the bottom of what is wrong with it, if anything. I thought for sure this version would be fine. I have the 3000 and therefore can't test the 2000, so any help is appreciated.

Thank you much,
Alien Implant

Posted Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 1:27 pm
dj8303Home userMember since 2009
Hi guys,
Im trying so hard to get my bcd to work properly with vdj but i cant, can i please have the mappers or definitions, im really not sure what im doing. where do i get them from??

Regards Dave

Posted Sun 04 Oct 09 @ 5:53 am
You have to buy a license. Then the link in the top post will work.

Posted Sun 04 Oct 09 @ 12:50 pm
And you don't need the definitions / mappers listed in this post ... as they were included as the defaults in the latest VirtualDJ version. Purchase a license version for better support of the BCD controllers.

Posted Sun 04 Oct 09 @ 1:34 pm
dj8303Home userMember since 2009
Sorry guys what licence are we talking about? I assume it will cost money, I need to know how well it works. I've tried the demo and it's not that good. I've tried future decks and it's works quite well but I really want to use vdj6. Please help? Does it have to be vdj6 pro? To work well?

Regards dave

Posted Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 10:36 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)