Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Fixed BCD-2000 Freezing & Audio dropouts

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Just letting you BCD-2000 users know, that I've had so much issues with it, that I wanted to sell it or break it at some point. I've did all the tweaks, disabling hardware devices, windows services, stripping windows xp to bare minimum, created hardware profiles, disabled unused ports etc - Which really did help with making my computer stable whilst keeping my computer at low latency. There are times where my bcd-2000 would run flawless, and times where it would freeze every 10 mins, or if you just leave the bcd2000 idling it will eventually freeze. I found a solution. CHANGE YOUR USB cable!!! Ever since i replaced the original cable that came with the bcd2000 to a new one, it has never froze, i can leave it over night without it freezing up etc. The cable that ships with the bcd2000 is really poor in quality which causes the drop outs in audio and freezing. I'm using a Belkin high speed 2.0 cable and it works 100% fine. So after doing all these tweaks to your computer, and still get drop outs, I suggest that you look into changing your usb cable. By the way I'm running the bcd2000 at 4ms latency 100% fine. Hope this fixes your problems with the bcd2000 as I am really happy with it now. This may apply to all dj midi controllers.

Posted Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 11:31 pm
Hmmm... im gonna check that on my other PC...

Posted Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 1:29 am
lol lol! well i got the bcd3000 the only software i get problem with my bdc3000 is VDJ.what's your pc spec?

Posted Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 6:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)