Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: i can hear both tracks w/ crossfade is on 1 side

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i got a question..

when i use my console, i can't have it where i can prep my other song, meaning that i can't select my headphones to only hear thru my headphones even when i select my button for headphones. I can also hear the 2nd song even when the cross fader is clear on the opposite side.

any config that i need to do?

it was working fine.. then when i opened up the program it happened.

Posted Sun 03 Apr 05 @ 8:13 pm
in config you can choose to use your headphones or not... if you do choose to use your headphones you must keep this in mind... the controls do not do the same things... you must use the mix button... which is a small thing at the top left of your screen... the crossfader is used for headphones... just fool around with them a bit to get used to the changes... ps i like the dj name!

Posted Sun 03 Apr 05 @ 9:48 pm
thanks... but I think that if the crossfader is set to deck 2 and deck 1 is playing to cue. I shouldn't hear deck 1. my problem is that i am hearing deck 1 and 2 with the cross fader set to deck 2 only. secondly... i can hear headphones thru my console but not the selected deck it is also both decks i am hearing.. and also when i select my headphone on the console it swithes my deck to my output speaker not headphones.

thanks... i had fun aquiring the dj handle

~NB

Posted Mon 04 Apr 05 @ 2:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)