Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Is there a deactivate/activate video button/switch on the vdj6 pro skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there a button or area or switch somewhere on the VDJ6 pro skin that functions the same as ctrl V to deactivate the video. Default pro 4.3 was the last version that had a video tab that did this I know some ther skins have other ways of doing it as well, but what about VDJ6 pro skin"?

Posted Sat 04 Jul 09 @ 1:39 am
just click on the master output video screen area on your skin

Posted Sat 04 Jul 09 @ 4:11 am
I notice the screen on the right deck side that's currently playing the video is still showing a still picture however. This might indicate "not a complete deactivation" of the second display. However, when i click on the lower right screen that picture does disappear.

Thanx for the tip, guy. :)

Posted Sat 04 Jul 09 @ 9:59 am
any comment?

Posted Sun 05 Jul 09 @ 1:58 am
valeu abraço

Posted Sun 05 Jul 09 @ 5:03 pm
please translate sir?

Posted Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 8:07 pm
djismaelbnu wrote :
valeu abraço

translated with a quick search in google it means Big Hugs.
Well big hugs will certainly NOT get you any downloads of skins here.

Try Big Bucks
:)

Posted Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 7:18 am
I do notice that when I use visual effects plus a video I can never seem to release the second display priority hold of VDJ. I know this because after I deactivate the video after use of a video and video effect, the next program (a karaoke one) I try to put in use crashes as a result. The only way to get the karaoke program working is to "X" out VDJ which, of course, completely releases VDJ's hold on the second display.

How about SBDJ (Scott), does he have any explanation for this phenomenon occurring as I would like to use both programs and still use video's with VDJ?

Anyone, please?

Posted Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 9:14 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Answered your issue in your other thread ... and no the solution I gave is only via the Config -> Video tab.

Posted Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 8:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)