Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Controller

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I cannot say anything here anymore. I get deleted every time.

I made these really cool scratch controllers (25 of them) but I cannot tell you guys anything about them, becuase atomix productions thinks that I am a threat.

Great way to treat you members that have been with you for 5 years guys.

digitze

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 4:29 am
I think that's very unfortunate. I have seen your videos for your controller. I was impressed. I don't have the money, but I think you have a quality product. I like both of the controllers that you have on your site. It's too bad that atomix productions didn't want to team up with you. VDJ is great software, but it's getting to be too much to try and get everything on the skins, and come up with a good layout on the keyboard for shortcuts. Very soon, a controller of some sort is going to be quite necessary to take full advantage of the functionality.

phatty720
dave

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 4:52 am
Why does it say 6 posts for this thread, but there is only 3 messages? Could they be getting deleted?!?! lol

digitize

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 5:34 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
They are not getting deleted they are being set at a level higher than you can view.

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 5:42 am
I keep forgetting I lost my Experienced VIP status and I am still a "demo" user...

That's funny though, I can't read the messages I wrote...

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 10:38 am
so is the internet address to my videos viewable?

registered users?

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 10:39 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
DiGiTize we have already talked many times about that, and we've already explained to you why we CAN'T accept your links to our controller for NOW.
We thought you could understand, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
Sorry, but we still can't accept that for now.

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 11:15 am
What can I say?...
"If you dont know what is going on, it's always about the money..." (sentence from Poland:)
beatiful world we living in! :)

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 11:37 am
Wait whats that sound?? It sounds like a thread being closed! LOL!

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 11:48 am
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
Yea, any minute now :)

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 1:11 pm
it will get closed if it gets silly responses like the above SO keep it sensible and legal!

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 6:53 pm
Sensible and legal... I beleive that legal part does not apply to me for I am not attempting to market a controller. So I must assume that the sensible is (Aimed at me).

Allthough you may argue the "sensibility" of my useing comedy to deflate an otherwise repeditive thread, I saw the comment as a two pronged purpose:

a. To show that logically if this has been addressed before (many times from my understanding) Then logically it is a matter of time before the thread is closed, for repeditive information in a such a short span of time.

b. To invoke a bit of comedy, or to better explain as the old saying goes. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Meaning a bit of tasteful comedy is better than rude insultive commentary. If you catch that odd way of thinking. ;)

In closing:

If my comments appear to be rude, tastless or lack of sense or orientation. I humbly and deeply express my utmost apologizes to those affected.

Regards;

Redman247

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 7:29 pm
it wasnt aimed at you! just so EVERYONE will know whats the deal!
No Offence taken but from what i know people have been warned about advertising on here

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 7:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)