Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can't change the effects, loops and sample buttons....HELP

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys I have Virtual DJ 5 pro to be used with my Hercules RMX DJ Console...now when I'm in the RMX skin NOTHING at all is in the loops, samples and effects buttons (number 1-6) now the buttons work with the factory settings but I can't change them at all...I'm hoping someone can help me with this so I can change the effects and not have to use my computer to use these keys effectively

Posted Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 9:08 am
You can't the only way to change the 6 effect buttons is to use one of the tools and then a particular skin. Really annoying hoping this will be updated in the next release

Posted Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 4:28 am
akokPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi,

I am using a controller RMX2 for the last 2 days. So exciting times of a full loving experience!!! The problem I'm having is not being able to change the samples played by the pads. The skin allows me to scroll down the various samples available and select them but, I can only play a different sample using the mouse. When using the pads it changes back to the default samples which are in this case "Kick" on the left deck and "HiHat" on the right deck. What am I missing?

Another question: How can I output recorded .mp3 files at 320kbs?

Any help will be much appreciated

Kind Regards

Akok

Posted Sun 10 Jan 16 @ 9:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)