Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NS7 WITH VIRTUAL DJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Has anyone used the ns7 with virtual vinyl 5.21 . I want to buy one but dont want to switch serato at all

Posted Wed 10 Jun 09 @ 8:32 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Oh boy, another ns 7 thread to read

Numark NS7 & VDJ6 (in forum Hardware Technical Support) - Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 2:56 am

So what about the NS7 ! We are waiting for more informations about the maping of this controler ! it is not on the 40 premapped controler list Now , has the NS7 been tested on vdj6 or not ? please give us information ! I already have the ns7 and on vdj I can map buttons and leds and what about the platters please . when i turn the plater it crash and close vdj6thanks for the answer .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is Virtual DJ compatible with Numark NS7? (in forum Hardware Technical Support) - Mon 02 Feb 09 @ 2:20 pm

Hello all,Does anyone know if the Numark NS7 is compatible with Virtual DJ? Is there an official map available? If not, is there at least an estimated release date for such map?Thanks for the help :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Numark Hardware Products (Numark Rep. Offering assistance) (in forum Hardware Technical Support) - Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 4:01 pm

I had the same problem with the tc AS THE PERSON ABOVE ME DID!!! this is when i decided i would buy the NS7... I love it in every way but hate Serato itch... its to simple... how about someone please map the new numark ns7 to VDJ... That would be amazing thanks for your help and im sure that it can be done. I got mine to work with the bass nob being the strip search... maybe you can work...

help!!!! vdj 6 (in forum Hardware Technical Support) - Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 1:44 am

hello, does anyone know if the vdj 6 supports like plug and play with the ns7??if right know i have numark cue i have to upgrade to vdj pro in order to have vdj 6??and when i buy the vdj pro does it is the final version vdj 6?? or is it the 5.2 and then do the update to vdj 6??

this is to virtual dj support and ns7 users (in forum Hardware Technical Support) - Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 1:52 am

i dont understand in some other thread of the ns7 on vdj forum a guy i dont remember wrote that we sould ask numark for this compatibility problem of the ns7 and vdj and ther responce that we have to talk to numark.im confused :Si just recived this email responce from numark:Matthew Rapoza to me show details 1:12 PM (12 hours ago) ReplyHey Arturo ,Please contact Virtual DJ and request native...

NS7 is out! (in forum Hardware Technical Support) - Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 11:03 am

For any one who did not see the news letter the Numark NS7 will start shipping world wide on the 24/03/09.http://www.numark.com/ns7

All this chatter about the Numark NS7....Who has one? (in forum Hardware Technical Support) - Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 6:45 pm

Anyone buying the NS7 is smart. Your getting 2 cdjs with a mixer that has midi plus the audio interface bulit in like the Serato TTM Sl 57 and the software. Add up all that together to see how much it will be separate. Easily 3 gran. If you cant afford to spend money on something good , I don't know what to tell you...

what if.....Numark NS7 (in forum Hardware Technical Support) - Fri 08 May 09 @ 12:55 am

ok ,if numark got together with serato to bring out the so famous NS7, 100 % compatible just plug and play (I think) with serato.could virtualdj team up with other company like pioneer,hercules,gimini, etc. to create a all in one control just like the NS7 but for the ones like me that love virtualdj... I know this sounds imposible.... but that would be something really good....don't you think?

how many of you are going to buy th ns7? (in forum General Discussion) - Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 6:47 am

What are measures and weight of the NS7? I wonder how it would fit to my gig bag :)

Numark NS7 for video djin (in forum Hardware Technical Support) - Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 1:49 pm

...vinyle deck control like with the videos.I currently have an M Audio Xponent and im using that to mix my videos.Im not big into midi and all,so i dont have it completely mapped out for all the functions.

Anyone tried Serato itch yet? If you have, please let us know how you like it (or dislike) (in forum General Discussion) - Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 9:14 pm

Until someone buys either the NS7 or the VCI 300.. we wont know.. ... Different look but same concept as scratch live

VDJ vs NUMARK.. what is the issue??? (in forum General Discussion) - Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 6:37 pm

no one knows.. what is happening.. between the twoWell ... someone knows.. at least.. Atomix knows.. and Numark knowswe dont - so we are just speculatingPossibly burnt bridges..... possibly pride being hurt.... programs not doing what is intendedpossibly betrayal... does it matter in the long run?What i do know is this - V6 rocks.....the last two controllers - the VCI-300 and the Numark's NS7...

VirtualDJ v6.0 - Controllers (in forum Beta Forum) - Wed 06 May 09 @ 2:44 am

Take a look here http://www.djtechtools.com/2009/05/03/the-begining-of-the-end-pt-2/For what concern Vestax VCI-300 and Numark NS7 I hope it work in HID mode with ITCH, maybe this is the reason why ITCH it's very fast reactive and also why in Traktor the MIDI mapping it have more problem (we are lucky for the moment but next Traktor 1.2 will start to support HID device).Do someone have tested...

Ns7/Kaoss Pad setup (in forum Hardware Technical Support) - Sat 23 May 09 @ 7:01 am

Alright, so i got a numark ns7 as my main deck hooked up to a laptop. I have that connected to a Ecler nuo 2.0 mixer via the master from the NS7 to the output 1 on the nuo. I have the nuo FX send a receive going through a kaoss pad, and finally the master hooked up to my speaker. Now my problem is that im finding it extremely difficult to isolate the channels off the Ns7, is there anyways i...

Numark - NS7 (Topic Generale) (in forum Italian Forum) - Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 2:30 pm

secondo voi che di piu di me siete in questo mondo e un idea ce l avrete senza dubbio, quanto potrà costare questa meraviglia visto che l idj2 costa sui 600 euro??proviamo ad ipotizzare un prezzo!!!http://www.numark.com/ns7 http://www.ns7controller.com/

Anyone have a working NS7 midi XML map for VDJ6 (in forum Hardware Technical Support) - Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 2:14 am

Tons of midi maps were included except an ns7 map for VDJ6? Anyone have a working XML for the NS7 on the new Version of virtual VDJ6? Having trouble mapping it myself.

YA PROBE EL FAMOSO NS7 (in forum Spanish Forum) - Wed 01 Apr 09 @ 4:20 pm

Bueno despues de tanto...probar y reprobar nos decidimos a tenerlo....Gracias a los señores de Numark y los distribuidores en Ecuador Global Sonido...nos han hecho la entrega del mismo....ya que somos los primeros en Ecuador y Sudamerica en tener el Numark NS7....Gracias a eso me han solicitado ser el Dj. que los represente en la gira que organizaran, para empezar con la publicidad del...

Search feature in these forums needs to be fixed... (in forum General Discussion) - Fri 13 Mar 09 @ 8:43 am

FixedForum search should give better results now.. It also supports - and + Such as for example : Numark -ns7 (for numark topics, but not ns7 controller topics)

NS7 SUPPORT? (in forum Hardware Technical Support) - Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 7:13 pm

How many NS7 users are waiting for VDJ native support? Why is it taking so long? I'm sorry for being impatient but can somebody please shed some light.

Numark Stealth.... (in forum Hardware Technical Support) - Sat 31 Jan 09 @ 5:07 pm

That is driven by touch sensitivity technology, this is not included in the stealth control. The stealth control is intended to give a good all round performance at a reasonable price pointIf you would like a controller for scratching perhaps the NS7, ICDX or an alternative with touch sensitive functionality. However if you would like an easy to use reasonably priced all round controller the...

Posted Wed 10 Jun 09 @ 9:09 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
mad man ghany wrote :
Has anyone used the ns7 with virtual vinyl 5.21 . I want to buy one but dont want to switch serato at all

We are currently working with Virtual DJ on this and hope to have a solution in the near future.

Posted Sat 04 Jul 09 @ 10:48 am
qlprodHome userMember since 2009

Posted Thu 09 Jul 09 @ 8:12 pm
Can anyone from Atomix please provide some answers on the fully functional map for the ns7. Or a solution to this problem?

Posted Tue 21 Jul 09 @ 5:46 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006

Posted Tue 21 Jul 09 @ 10:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)