Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Does Virtual DJ Work with Emagics A62 (emi 6|2m) ASIO drivers

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi I was thinking about purchasing Virtual Dj and I was wondering does the product work well with the emi 6|2 usb sound card. I currently have one and I am happy with it. I have been looking through this forum and I have seen no mention of anyone using this soundcard with virtual dj. I don't want to waste my money can someone shed some light on this?

Posted Sun 27 Mar 05 @ 10:44 pm
It should work fine...

but have not used it myself.

Maybe someone else have, and can post here....

Posted Sun 27 Mar 05 @ 10:58 pm
I downloaded the demo and I couldn't get it working with the ASIO config, the software picks up the soundcard, but I can not get anything at the left and right turntable config screen. Any ideas, I guess Serato Scratch it is then!

Posted Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 6:47 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Low latency mode is disabled with the demo.

Posted Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 8:14 pm
it works in the full version of Virtual DJ....

Asio mode is disabled in demo, as said... sorry

Posted Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 11:30 pm
I guess I am missing something here, when I use the software and I go into the sound card config, I only have 2 choices, "primary sound card" and "ASIO low latency mode" all the other items say "only available in pro version". What is the ASIO low latency mode for then, that I have enabled in the software?

Posted Wed 30 Mar 05 @ 1:22 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
clax ....dj in norway ....I know you have good intention but don t POST IF YOU DON T KNOW .. you can work in asio mode with demo .

Sorry about that :) I really thought that asio was disabled in demo.... sorry. Thanx for the info

Dj in norway

Posted Thu 31 Mar 05 @ 2:28 am
Ok let me rephrase my original question I ----> I have an emi 6|2 usb sound card with the latest drivers from emagic. I have an AMD Athlon XP-M 1600+ pc with 392 RAM. Should this config work for me, and futhermore has anyone tried the specific sound card I have with the ASIO setup? THanks in advance.

Posted Thu 31 Mar 05 @ 8:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)