Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: TASCAM skin & VDJ 6(.0.1): Pitchbending with jogwheel isn't working anymore! Help needed!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Does anyone else got this same problem with it’s TASCAM skin while working with VDJ 6(.0.1)? And the more important; who got the answer?

I’m never using the scratch-function, so inside the TASCAM skin I’m using the jogwheel only for pitchbending the tracks. The problem is that since the release of version 6(.0.1), the jogwheel doesn’t pitchbend when I’m turning it. It seems that it got no function any more. When you push the scratch-button (above the reset-of-pitchfader button), the scratch-button turns blue and the jogwheel starts to rotate for it’s scratch function. (but like I said, I don’t want to use it for scratching.)

I think that something has to be changed in the TASCAM skin, but I'm not sure what. I’ve posted it in the Dutch section of this forum but no one found a suitable solution for it. The only thing that i’ve heard is that the “Nudge value has to be changed to nudge +120ms”. I’ve tested some settings, but my knowledge is too less to make it work.

To be sure; here you can find the skin I'm talking about: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/140/TASCAM_CD-302.html

I hope that someone can help me, because I want to start using V6.0.1, but I can’t! :-((

Thanks!

Posted Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 10:24 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I gave an answer to Solarius on this issue ... you need to rebuild that skin to use v6 commands ... that skin is 6yrs old and way out-of-date.

The XML file just needs updating to be compatible with v6.

Posted Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 10:44 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 19 Jun 09 @ 10:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)