Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: So Disappointed :-(

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
VDJ crashed again... Also thanks for adding a select option, now how about some direction how to use it??? It makes no sense to me why the eject button is used to match the decks in the first place...

Also, my Xsession Pro is not working either... Can we please go back to the old way, until the mapping can be made simpler? Or, release a document that explains what to do... Because this is not making any sense to me... I dont claim to be a genius on the computer, but i usually can figure out things out when im using audio and video software...

Thanks, if i sound like a dick right now its because im really bummed out that i still can not use VDJ, and after the weekend im wondering what Cue is gonna do for me tonight...

I will post tonights crash report as well...

Posted Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 8:56 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I don't think the mapping could be made any simpler without losing functionality that users have been begging for... as has been said many times, there are resources in the wiki, you can examine the default mappings, and you can ask for help :)

Posted Tue 09 Jun 09 @ 6:58 am
OK then i need help, because after looking in the Wiki i did not see anything about mapping in 6.0 or the Denon 3700... Its probably right in front of my face, but can you tell me anyway? :-)

Posted Tue 09 Jun 09 @ 1:15 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
on the denons you need to disregard what denon says to do in the manual and leave both players on default midi channels then it will work correctly

Posted Tue 09 Jun 09 @ 1:50 pm
I have my deck on default and it still does not work correctly... Neither does my Xsession Pro

Posted Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 8:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)