Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: REQUEST: Turntablist VIDEO SKIN for VDJ6

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

"Listen" Has done me good with those great skins......But I'm still using version 2.2 because i need a turntablist skin with VIDEO SUPPORT and also one that fits VDJ6 like a glove.....Can this be worked on?

Posted Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 7:39 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I didnt have much time this weekend with all the graduation parties, but i did start working on something. I might be limited due to the skin engine, but i hope it works. However....

if it does not work out we have our choices.

I can update 2.2 and make a 6.0 video version, assuming you like the layout already.

I can take "scratch version" of the updated 4.0 skin and squeeze video in. I say that skin becuase i think it might be easier given the layout.

the last idea is a totally new scratch skin with video.. but this would take the longest out of all.

What's your preference?

Posted Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 8:43 am
"I can update 2.2 and make a 6.0 video version, assuming you like the layout already"

I think that would be a good take......I love everything about my 2.2 but i wanna keep up with the better features and added enhancements of your newer versions. However I do like the waveforms in 2.2 better then from what Ive seen lately in VDJ but besides that a 6.0 sounds perfect.....you've always done a great job with these skins so take it to the hole :)

Posted Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 10:20 pm
Keep me posted.

Posted Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 1:13 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
there's not a hell of a lot thats different from 2.2 and 4 really.

I can add some scratchwaves(horizontal) in 2.2. I can't really mess with the layout too much because the panels wont jive, which is why i dropped video after 2.2. no one seems to care too much :)

I'll take a look after finish up my midi skin.

Posted Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 3:36 pm
I care about video it was the reason I bought VDj and dropped traktor scratch I love your skin, but its no use for me because it lacks video, please re-think about putting video back in

Posted Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 9:20 pm
Yes Yes.....I knew spinning videos on timecodes was rarer as most are using controllers ect but that rare? I figured there would be more demand then just me? To me getting the best of both worlds is great, I really depend on your skins alone for a turntable enthusiast like myself so i was confused when i seen video disappear in the newer versions......

Posted Fri 12 Jun 09 @ 2:24 pm
Silence? lol

Posted Mon 15 Jun 09 @ 10:17 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)