Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: where are bpm stored?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

love the feature that I can click on an ENTIRE drive and hit analyze! much better than other DJ programs

but where are bpms stored? in the file? do I have to do it again if I move the mp3s to another machine?

PS love the EXPLORER record case!

Posted Wed 06 Aug 03 @ 4:11 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Hello,

all the data is saved in internal Virtual DJ database file in your Virtual DJ directory

Simply copy this file to another machine to use it

Posted Wed 06 Aug 03 @ 10:09 am
what happens if the files move around as they often do? will the DB still recognize those?

Posted Wed 06 Aug 03 @ 12:36 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
As long as the track name doesn't change it will recognize it but you will need to re scan.

Posted Wed 06 Aug 03 @ 10:21 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
As a matter of course, I re-scan every time I launch the program for the night...
Even if I know that nothing has changed.
I don't know why I do it, or if it helps at all... But it makes me feel better :-)

Posted Wed 06 Aug 03 @ 10:34 pm
what do U mean scan? It just opens up like windows explorer? do U mean analyze? if so that takes forever. I started analyzing 60gb a day ago and it is still going on a 1.6Ghz pentium

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 2:39 am
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
When it's done don't forget to wish all your friends a marry x-mass and a happy new year :)

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 9:00 am
I hope you get what you want for your next two birthdays! lol! Hopefully it will be completed by then.

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 5:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)