Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ready to buy / need controller support

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am ready to buy this product NOW but I need rack mount controller support to use in the club.

I have DAC-2 which I have confirmed works with atomixMP3, mixvibes 5 pro ex, and DJ power.

I will buy Virtual DJ TODAY if I can get a promise from Atomix Productions that you will support this controller sometime in the near future.

Again, I wish to buy this software with controller support -- I already own the Hardware controller.

Posted Wed 06 Aug 03 @ 3:51 am
hi does the dac 2 really works with atomixmp3 or i need some modification in the software to make it work .does any controller out there in the market works with one of atomixmp3 productions i mean wether atomixmp3 or virtual djif there is can i know which if not r the atomix production tean planning to make a controller coz that is the only thing that push us to buy ur software.

thank u

Posted Wed 06 Aug 03 @ 8:24 am
the dac2 and the dmc1 (with an upgrade chip) are the same. they will work but they automix will not sell you the software alone meaning you have to buy the controller all over again from them. I am HOPING virtual DJ will not be this way

Posted Wed 06 Aug 03 @ 12:34 pm
Hi,
I don't think the atomix team will build the support for the dac controller, because they are develloping two controllers themselves. I read this in the French forum. My French is not very good but I will try to translate:
They are developping two controllers with build in soundcards. One semi professional and a professional one both with jog wheels.The Pro version will cost about Euro 500, they dont have an estimate for the semi pro one. These controllers will be available from September (2003).
Hope this will help. For more info see the French forum and search for controleur.
This information was from mr Clavel himself. Maybe he has some time himself to translate the original French message.

Posted Wed 06 Aug 03 @ 9:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)