Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 5.1 and 5.2 time code ISSUES!!!!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm wonderng if the VDJ people are ever GOING to resolve the VDJ 5.1 and 5.2 time code issues. they admitted to me that they know there is an issue and they were working on it BUT its been months and I haven heard anything.. in the mean while, I am stuck using 5.07.. anything else doesnt work correctly.. I dont know if it has to do with using a MAYA 44 USB or what but no one at VDJ has said anyhing.. I even put in another ticket week or two ago and NO RESPONSE. whats going on? anyone have any ideas???

Posted Sat 30 May 09 @ 8:07 am
BTW - for those of you who are going to ask what issues.. I have issues when using any version OTHER then 5.07 with timecode where it drifts and sometimes I cant scratch and when moving the sliders on m CDJ800s the program doesnt respond correctly.. Ive tried the new TC engine and then the V4 engine.. V4 is better but not great.. whatever engine is is 5.07 works great!!

Posted Sat 30 May 09 @ 8:09 am
under timecode config what do you have your "Lead Time and Pitch Sensitivity" set at. for me if i have my Pitch Sensitivity to low it will drift up and down on me, nothing to great but enough to get onmy nerves, hehe. i also ues turntables not cdjs so it may not even be that, idk. hope this helps.
STAY FRESH & KEEP IT FUNKY!!

Posted Sun 31 May 09 @ 10:22 pm
Well.. Im told version 6 fixes my time code issue.. I havent tried it yet but I WILL before this weekend...

BTW - where in version 6.0 is the time code auto-config?

Posted Sun 31 May 09 @ 11:14 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djqwikcut wrote :
Well.. Im told version 6 fixes my time code issue.. I havent tried it yet but I WILL before this weekend...

BTW - where in version 6.0 is the time code auto-config?

It's auto-dynamic ... no need for the button .. check out the manual (last section) ... explains all the new options ...

Posted Sun 31 May 09 @ 11:27 pm
Where is the link to 6.0 manual? I only see 5.1 manual in PDF

Posted Sun 31 May 09 @ 11:30 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djqwikcut wrote :
Where is the link to 6.0 manual? I only see 5.1 manual in PDF

I have not uploaded it to the site yet ... once you install the V6 it is in the My Documents/VirtualDJ folder.

Posted Sun 31 May 09 @ 11:32 pm
Please see my other posts regarding he time code issues.. I am not happy!

Posted Sat 27 Jun 09 @ 11:02 am
Im guessing they arent going to fix the issue as I am told they have it working for them.... HOWEVER I see others on here with the same issue.. Can someone recommend a program I can use with my MAYA 44 USB and TIME CODE to mix with but also has the play list feature with auto fade between songs?? I would use SERATO but it doesnt do that.... i'm ready to change if this isnt resolved...

Posted Sun 28 Jun 09 @ 6:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)